Sunday, November 01, 2009



Windows 7 has arrived. And it actually has a very good flow to it. It is appealing to the eye and seems to be easy to use.

I don't know exactly what they did wrong with Vista, it was a disaster. It was huge and clunky and placed so many obstacles in front of you before you could get any work done. I had it, never liked it and deleted it.

I can't say the same about Windows XP. It worked well for numerous years, although as you used it more and more, it would start slowing down to a drag.

I've been using Linux for a while. I found Linux to be extremely pliable and flexible. I've used perhaps some of the more advanced features and distribution, and some of the more simple ones. What I enjoyed about Linux was that it worked out of the box. What I didn't enjoy about Linux was that oftentimes I have to go searching for programs to be able to access various multimedia functions, i.e. music and video would not play well.

So now it's time to give Windows 7 a chance. And that was also an opportunity to put a little text on this blog.

No comments: