Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time In




So there hasn't been an entry here for a long time. In a way that's criminal. Well, not really criminal because a blog after all is not an obligation but a choice. No one is forced to dictate to blog. It's an option we have and perhaps an option we use.

Having said that, I could not withhold from placing an entry here regarding the phenomenal upgrading of Dragon. Version 10 in my opinion is so much more superior to version 9 and all the other previous versions. Now maybe that's just the luck of the Irish. But I find that version 10 runs a much more smoothly, the words simply roll onto the screen much faster, and the accuracy -- the accuracy!-without even doing much training, is astounding.

I don't know what else I can tell you. I know that this program comes with more features than the previous versions. But I'm not really that concerned with them at the moment. Some of them let you browse the web verbally. I am going to explore those features in the future. But what impresses me most right now is simply the fact that the dictation is much smoother

I like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great