Friday, November 18, 2005

Fight Back, ay?



Fight back

Inertia can be a killer. There's a tendency to just stay stuck in habits, good and bad. Sitting by a desk all day is not healthy. There's a need to get up and exercise, to get the endorphins flowing in one's brain. Is it starts getting cloudy and gloomy outside, and the weather gets colder, it's easy to fall into a lull of melancholy. But it is not good.

I need to fight back. I need to find a project that I can undertake, that will be beneficial and can be completed. I've got to find some new vigor or vim to add emphasis to my actions and make something happen. I am stuck, I am stuck behind too much inertia.

I so need to fight this terrible inertia. I need to fight it because I cannot succumb at this stage in life to just a vegetative state of inertia. Okay, I'm supposed to rattle out words very quickly to make the ability of this program testable.

It's irrelevant. The bottom line, in the real point is that there's a certain frustration that has set in my life at this juncture. And the frustration is about inactivity. It's no secret, I'm not achieving or accomplishing as I wish to. I have to create an artificial mechanism that will keep me motivated. I need a project that needs my input and I have to take it from the beginning to the end.

And to do that, I have to be ready to fight back. I don't have much energy. It's too bad, I don't know why it's that way but it is. I need to fight back.

So how? Let's say I were going to really blasted out in a blog, no not this one which is only for testing purposes, but one in which I would really stayed up my own views clearly.

So what would it be? And how much work will it take from me to make it happen? After all, I'm not a paid writer and I am not desiring to become subservient to the need of producing a written text for some other reader every day.

I don't want to write about politics. And an autobiographical report about my daily frustrations is really no one's business. My views on various philosophies or ethnicities, would leave me frustrated -- and I will to you why. By nature before I let something out, I'm a bit of a perfectionist. No not perfectionist because I'm so perfect, but rather because I am less secure in producing objects that can be judged by others later. So I need to be careful with my words. To quote the great wise sages of yore, "Wise ones, be careful with your words!"

Which leads me to think that perhaps this is enough words for this article. So, I will leave you with two words: "Fight Back!”

No comments: