Friday, November 18, 2005

Scattered Thoughts




Heck, I'm going to shoot out another one.

Who should read this stuff? Really, the only one that should read it or at least the first one to read it -- should be my sister.

My sister must be 10 years older than me, but we are made of the same genetic coding. Somehow we share the same frustrations to some extent, and we operate on a similar wavelength.

I walked past the old family house a week ago, and I commented about it here. But who would understand those feelings, if not her? Oh sure, we can all relate to certain common themes in the human experience. But who could relate to My experience?? She can.

And that's why sharing this with others is neither here nor there, but sharing this with her would be insightful and a shared experience. The kind where you nod at each other knowingly, demonstrating you both "understand."

But my thoughts here are still so scattered and unclear. I haven't focused to write my words in a very distinct and precise manner.

So I cannot yet invite anyone to "read" this. It's still just a mess.


No comments: