Thursday, August 25, 2005

at three in the morning



Okay, its rapidfire time again. Go try to figure out. 3:10 a.m. Why rapidfire time now!??

I'm really drained. They're going to figure out what I am so tired about, but I really can't put my finger on it. One thing I will tell you, we had a mouse upstairs today -- or closer to the evening. The notion of going upstairs to go to sleep, to go to bed, when the same hall actually in the same room, there was a mouse -- makes me hesitant and diminishes my desire to go to sleep.

I struggle with something else today. Perhaps the end of an era. Although I don't know which era. Some little things, which I do not wish to talk about right now. After all, one really has to ask oneself.

Many times I'd like to dictate with my eyes closed. But I think that is a mistake. I have the font large enough that I should be able to read it as the words goes flying by. And by the way, the words do NOT go flying by. They are first accumulated in one spot, so that the program can readjust words based on fact and sentence construct in context, and then at the end they are delivered to the end of the page.

I have the belt out a whole bunch of words here and I have to get them here within the next two minutes. I need to fill up a page or two of this type of gibberish. I need to do that because it is a cut incumbent upon me to be able to utilize not just simply this tool, but my own ability to burst out in words.

But what is there to talk about? Do I really want to stop talking about current events? And when I do, how much can I really comment on them? OK

Here we have an idea with the ideas is as follows. What to say about Pat Robertson? On his television program, he attacked the president of Venezuela, and said that he is a row. He also said we know how to assassinate and take people out, so he should be taken out. Well! Did that cause a row in Venezuela! The government there was in an uproar at all the good and bent out of shape regarding comments like that.

As of this late at night, I notice on the news that part Pat Robertson has issued an apology. For saying his words were taken out of context -- oh yeah -- and then finally apologizing. And you know what? All those words were definitely not charitable very generous, and old as the original words definitely were calling for the assassination of this man, not a very "religious" thing to do -- nevertheless, he commands no army no police force. He has a TV program yes, but that seems to the extent of his influence and even if that far,.

Yet adapted them dump IE I yeah any other than that dying EISA and yet you.

I ain't going to chant, and maybe even seemed a little bit. And see what kind of transcription we get here in its place. It will begin, NOW!

Time now saw a hyena halftime beyond me that my only does it download a good and yet for dying day that I did it did a diet that a lot in 23 he can't hear the ham means that I yeah yeah yeah yeah I yeah yeah yeah yeah good that I get off of IE I yeah yeah yeah 199 eight.chez of the NIH are than not, i.e. i.e. IE i.e. in. I am so tired now. It is no question in my mind that I should go to sleep right now. I should quickly just read this text into the blog window, and simply go to sleep.

Of a thin as though usually for a good, I am so tired okay. Time to go. It's over. Now let's see is transcribed this, and let's get a good picture for its two. And we needed title.

So maybe the title might be I've of you I have a line in mind so good to buy my.

No comments: