Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I had to go and correct this. It didn't have a title


Oh no. Do you think I gotta do it again.? Yes I am. I'm going to rattle rattle rattle now. I'm going to take literally three minutes and put down everything that comes to my mind. In the way I am doing it is just to talk talk talk. I don't even think I'm going to include commas. I think I'm just going to include.

I'll given

And there because I think it makes up the monotony but at least the program has to be able to the fast enough to catch what I'm saying and to transcribe it accurately.

Oh I don't care that makes mistakes. The program obviously is not fast enough to be able to catch every nuance that I see and say. I see it's a ready made some mistakes I can't help that. I'm not going to correct everything he I'm just simply going to talk. The computer is strong enough I've got sufficient memory that it should be able to handle all of this.

It's not easy to talk rapidfire. It's a training that I must do and I'm going to do and I'm doing it right now. I know the wisdom does necessarily come out of my mouth when I do this but I am not going to care at all. I am going to cares for quantity of words I'm writing a book after I need a fill up 600 pages. Doesn't matter with what.

Okay, so here's where it makes mistakes is the microphone to close to my mouth is that a possibility. I think you have to look for colors. I don't know what yellow and green mean. I would assume green means we're the sound is optimum. But then again, I don't know. I do know yellow comes a lot maybe yellow simply means that I'm not saying anything so as waiting for my words.

When I tried to bolster the microphone in the the volume settings I get a red signal. I assume that means it's simply too loud. I don't know why it cannot take that and use that as a modulation from my voice. But it must have some advantage of modulating my voice on its own and I have to let that happen and not get in its way!

How crummy will these words be? How much off the mark will they be? I don't think by much. And this is why: I have already trained his program to be very very accurate. I'm very proud of it. I really like it. And I must say that the doctor who suggested that I upgrade my version just as he has -- a good friend of mine -- how accurate and correct he was. It's funny but I guess these companies know what they're doing. But they do have a difference between one version and the other. And if the other was only 80% on 90% correct, and that makes for a lot of trouble let me tell you. Because after you talk an entire page it starts giving you these things likely to say I am fixing and it's in that says Richard Nixon you know there's a problem there.

But in this version is actually close to 98% correct -- and I will say in my own way that it has done that for me it has given me such tremendous accuracy. Then all I can say is that it makes a very big difference and I'm very proud and glad that I have a new version. I wonder, if I train it and train it and train it could I really up the ante there that I should never have to correct anything? I doubt it. I think there will always be it's in the bees and other little words here and there that sneak in and just simply create confusion I don't have much control over that.

There you go! I just knocked off another page. Oh I don't know why. But it works. And over to the blog you go!

No comments: