Tuesday, August 23, 2005

faster - blows my mind


Okay, it's time for another session in rapidfire dictation. So we went to visit deal today. What a city let me tell you! Beautiful beautiful houses, and a really clean and neat little town. Took a vehicle, rode over the, got there quicker than we thought, and boy oh boy what a show!

So here's the deal on Deal. It's right at the edge of the ocean. The beach is there which are run all across the horizon, are crystal clear clean sand, wonderful water, and an élite populace. I am not surprised what people go there. We met a very nice family from the city, who told us that they go there for the summers. They spent time there, either they rent a home or an apartment I don't know -- but they spend their summers there because after all it's right at the ocean and the water is fantastic!

So I have to tell you when you drive along the Garden State and you look all around you what you see a car's cause cars. We are all these people rushing to? I don't know the answer to that. But what I do know, is that there are many many people going towards the shore. Why you ask? Why, do they go to the shore? I must be submitted their choir from there that is worth it for them to make that kind of trip. So what is it you ask out to you right now whenever it is it works for me too, by by buy.

It is no way in the world that people use telephones or use the patient can have the exact same results. The people who use dictation software have the advantage of seeing their words appear before them on the screen that's a very advantage, because if you're writing a book or even writing an e-mail or even a regular letter. You need to have some form of veracity of your communication, not just in an oral form but also in the form. I do see that certain words are being skipped.

The word do was supplanted by the word Don't. Okay, I need to go to sleep now. Goodnight.

No comments: